Friday, January 17, 2014


My favorite pet is Whiskey. No not whiskey the drink whiskey my dog. He is the best pet anyone can ever ask for. Whiskey is a mixed terrier. I saved Whiskey October 2011 from the ASPCA Hawthorne Shelter. Whiskey was one of the many puppies that caught my eye; he had the cutest little black face that I fell in love with. When I first got to play with whiskey he was very shy and calm. Once he got home he adapted really quickly. He became very hyper and playful. Whiskey never sleeps he's always playing wether its with me or by himself in the yard he's active every second of everyday. Whiskey is trained to sit, roll, shake, and get on a skateboard. He's well trained his appetite for food is what made him learn so quickly. Whiskey is my favorite pet and I wouldn’t trade him for any other dog. 

(Taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment